Saturday, June 3, 2023

route: much more betterer

 

A few weeks ago, I led a ride to a favorite stop, an Italian bakery in Raritan. I gave all the warnings about how bad the route was, and people came anyway.

A couple of riders, who know the area better than I (and are better navigators), made some suggestions, and one of them completely recast the route. I rode it today, and made another tweak...

...and it is so much better than the route I initially had. It's not perfect, but what route in Central Jersey is gonna be perfect?

Enough to say: It's good enough that I'm planning to use it regularly. Sunday riders: plan to see some rides to Raritan.

You can see the new route on the ride page. Special thanks (in more than this) to one of my Sunday regulars, who may be unnecessarily embarrassed if I call out him/her by name...

No comments:

Post a Comment