Sunday, May 5, 2024

awestruck, maybe


 I'm away at the United Bicycle Institute's Professional Repair and Shop Operation two-week class (there will be other posts about that). The Excellent Wife (TEW) accompanied me for the first week, and I don't post about being away while the house is empty, but she's back, and I'm alone here now. For the middle weekend of the class, I decided to take a drive to Jedediah Smith National & State Park to see the giant redwoods. TEW had gone by herself earlier in the week, and told me what to expect for the trip. 

But I don't think anything could have prepared me for the experience. It's a day later, and I still don't have words for it. I'll post some pictures, but they don't do justice for what being there was for me.








I make jokes about everything. I talk all the time. 

I have no words for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment